Gqrx supports many of the sdr hardware available, including funcube dongles, rtl-sdr, hackrf and usrp devices. includes am, ssb, fm-n and fm-w (mono and stereo) demodulators, and special fm mode for noaa apt. displays fft plot and spectrum waterfall. it is powered by gnu radio and the qt gui toolkit.
It supports many of the SDR hardware available, including Funcube Dongles, rtl-sdr, HackRF and USRP devices.
It is free and hacker friendly software. It comes with source code licensed under the GNU General Public license allowing anyone to fix and modify it for whatever use for GNU (GNU Radio is a free & open-source software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.)
Some of its features are :-
- Discover devices attached to the computer.
- Process I/Q data from the supported devices.
- Change frequency, gain and apply various corrections (frequency, I/Q balance).
- AM, SSB, FM-N and FM-W (mono and stereo) demodulators.
- Special FM mode for NOAA APT.
- Variable band pass filter.
- AGC, squelch and noise blankers.
- FFT plot and waterfall.
- Record and playback audio to / from WAV file.
- Record and playback raw baseband data.
- Spectrum analyzer mode where all signal processing is disabled.
- Basic remote control through TCP connection.
- Streaming audio output over UDP.
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -h [ --help ] This help message -c [ --conf ] arg Start with this config file -e [ --edit ] Edit the config file before using it -r [ --reset ] Reset configuration file
cyborg@cyborg:~$ sudo gqrx
Practical Tips : http://gqx.dk/doc/practical-tricks-and-tips#start